My Journey to Victory and Lessons I Learned Along the Way.
Always Honest. Sometimes Difficult. But Through it All.....
Victory in Jesus!

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him." 2 Corinthians 2:14


Friday, June 18, 2010

Great is His Faithfulness!

"For you, God, tested us;
You refined us as silver is refined.

You let men ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water,
but you brought us out to abundance.

Come and listen, all who fear God,
and I will tell what He has done for me."

-Psalm 66:10, 12, 16

I have truly walked through the fire in these last months. I thought this past winter was filled with the darkest of my days. But this spring has been an even mightier struggle. And I am shouting with joy to be able to say to you that I have been brought "out to abundance!" Our God is truly mighty to save!

I am very excited to share with you that I saw my counselor for the last time yesterday! God is amazingly faithful, and He has proven that to me once again. I thought that I would walk out of Julia's office feeling fear and doubt and panic at the thought of facing this journey "on my own." Instead, I left with a smile on my face, a song of praise in my heart, and complete confidence in my soul that I have been prepared for this step of faith! I am not walking alone. I am walking in the footsteps of Jesus Christ. Footsteps that He has left as He walks before me on this road. There is not a step that I take that He has not already walked. There is not a place where I can run that is hidden from Him. And He has blessed me with the most amazing group of people who are praying for me and with me and offering words of encouragement and support. Praise the Lord!

I have spent the last 24 hours rejoicing with anyone and everyone. Some have suggested that I have been "healed." And maybe I have been. I don't really know how to put a label on what happened in my heart yesterday. But I do know that, through all of this, my faith has been restored. Actually, it has been more than restored. My faith had been completely shattered by the lies of the enemy. And our precious Savior has lovingly and painstakingly pieced it back together into a much stronger and more beautiful kind of faith.

"If we are faithless, He remains faithful, for He cannot deny Himself."
2 Timothy 2:13

I am praising God for His unwavering faithfulness to me. He has proven to me that His grace is sufficient for me...for everything that I can ever need or want. It can all be wrapped up and satisfied completely in His grace!

Tonight, I am celebrating Christ's victory in this valley! Watch out for the "triumphal procession" because I'm gonna' be shoutin' and dancin'!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Glory Glory Glory Keep on singing that new song loud and proud gal. You are one of God's biggest blessings to our bible study. Can't wait to celebrate graduation next week

Anonymous said...

I can see you and Jesus jumping up and down together. HE WINS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

MAKES ME WANNA SHOUT HALLELUJAH,THANK YOU JESUS!!!

Brent Haldeman said...

:)

Anonymous said...

Glory to God. What else is there?. I cant wait to see where you are going because I now see Who you are following.. Amen sweet sister.