My Journey to Victory and Lessons I Learned Along the Way.
Always Honest. Sometimes Difficult. But Through it All.....
Victory in Jesus!

"But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him." 2 Corinthians 2:14


Friday, March 12, 2010

To My Friends

In the past few days, I have been in much prayer and feel convicted of the Lord. I have jumped ahead of His timing with posting this blog. He has called me to a time of "rest" and I have been disobedient. I will not be posting anything new for a while. I am going to take as much time as He deems appropriate. Until that time, I am going to spend more time listening to Him rather than doing for Him. I appreciate all of your encouragement and positive feedback about the things that I have shared. And I know that you will all understand my desire to be obedient to God and His will for my life.

Thank you for the opportunity to share my heart, my struggles, my journey with you. I will begin sharing again once my season of rest is over.

Love to all,
Casey

1 comment:

leanne said...

You are so sweet! I totally understand where you are at. It is a really cool thing how the Lord leads us in his tenderness to just "be" instead of "do." Enjoy your rest friend.